The Integrating Innovation conference is being organised by the West of England Academic Health Science Network (AHSN), in partnership with the three Integrated Care Boards (ICBs) for Gloucestershire, BNSSG, and BSW.
This one-day event will explore how innovation can help us address our shared Integrated Care System (ICS) priorities, bringing together colleagues from across geographical and organisational boundaries to swap ideas, compare approaches and explore opportunities to collaborate.
Confirmed speakers include:
- David Olusoga, historian, writer and broadcaster
What we can we learn from history to reshape our approach for tackling inequalities in health and care
- Tim Ferris, Director of Transformation, NHS England
Creating a collective vision for integrating cutting-edge technologies into patient care – how we can support the adoption and spread of proven innovations
- Penny Pereira, Q Managing Director, The Health Foundation
How we can promote a culture of innovation and make change stick
The event will feature a menu of workshops focusing on delivering a NetZero NHS, tackling health inequalities, and co-creating a vibrant innovation ecosystem. Leaders from each of the three ICBs will take part in a panel session, chaired by Steve West, Chair of the West of England AHSN and Vice-Chancellor of UWE.
Who’s the conference aimed at?
- ICS colleagues in BSW / Gloucestershire / BNSSG
- NHS and care professionals involved or interested in transforming health and care
- Researchers and academics in the West of England
- Local authority, voluntary and charity sector colleagues working in health and care
- Innovators working with health and care partners
- Public contributors actively involved in ICS work